(Updated 8/3/2022) Description of the recently updated Eater San Francisco list of 24 Exceptional Restaurants in Sacramento.
Eater San Francisco recently updated its list of 24 Exceptional Restaurants in Sacramento.
I have to admit that when I looked over the list there were a few restaurants that were new to me. More on that a bit later.
SacramentoRevealed.com – All Things Sacramento (from a personal perspective)
Some of the restaurants on the list I have patronized, but not blogged about. Others are on my “to visit” list.
As of right now, I am only doing take-out occasionally. I am glad to say that I have had my first COVID-19 vaccination. However, I do not yet feel comfortable dining outside at a restaurant. On the bright side, Sacramento’s “numbers” (infections, deaths, vaccinations) are all moving in the right direction!
All of the 24 listed restaurants are doing “take-out”. However, you will want to check days and hours of operation. For example, The Waterboy is currently doing take-out only on weekends.
Some, but not all, of the 24 restaurants are offering outside dining on their premises.
Eater San Francisco 24 Exceptional Restaurants in Sacramento
- Bacon & Butter (breakfast/brunch) See related blog posts: Bacon & Butter – Sacramento Restaurants and Bacon & Butter East Sacramento
- Binchoyaki Izakaya Dining See related blog post: Binchoyaki Izakaya – Sacramento Restaurants
- Flowers Fish Market & Restaurant (soul food) (3224 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd./95817/(916) 456-0719
- Frank Fat’s (Chinese/American) See related blog post: Frank Fat’s – Sacramento Restaurants
- Kru (Japanese) See related blog posts: Kru – Sacramento Restaurants and Kru Revisited
- La Flor De Michoacan Mexican Restaurant (cash only) (2339 Northgate Blvd./95833/(916) 927-7265)
- Lalo’s Restaurant (Mexican)
- Laos Kitchen (Laotian) (6227 Franklin Blvd./95824/(916) 424-5550)
- Lemon Grass (Vietnamese and Thai) See related blog post: Lemon Grass – Sacramento Restaurants
- Localis (prix fixe)
- Luigi’s Pizza Parlor (Italian)
- Quan Nem Ninh Hoa Restaurant (Vietnamese)
- Queen Sheba (Ethiopian)
- Sam’s Hof Brau (carvery)
- Solomon’s (new multi-national menu) See related blog post: Solomon’s Delicatessen – Sacramento Restaurants
- South (Southern) See related blog post: South – Sacramento Restaurants
- The Waterboy (farm-to-fork)
- Tori’s Place (soul food)
- Yang’s Noodles (Taiwanese and Szechuan)
Greater Sacramento Area Restaurants:
- Club Pheasant (Italian/American) (West Sacramento)
- Journey to the Dumpling (Shanghainese) (Elk Grove)
- Kabob Hut (Pakistani and Indian) (Rocklin)
- Shige Sushi (Japanese) (Carmichael)
- Sunflower Drive-In (vegan and vegetarian) (Fair Oaks)
To Sum Up
So, there you have it – Eater San Francisco’s current list of 24 Exceptional Restaurants in Sacramento.
Now for the reveal. The Sacramento restaurants with which I was unfamiliar are:
- La Flor De Michoacan Mexican Restaurant
- Quan Nem Ninh Hoa Restaurant
(8/3/2022) Broken link repaired.
Are any of the 24 listed restaurants on your “favorite” restaurants list?
Subscribe to SacramentoRevealed.com to receive the new and updated blog post newsletter direct to your inbox! Comments are welcome.