Description of the deals offered by East Sac businesses participating in the Savor East Sac 2018 – taking place this year from August 4 through August 14.
I look forward every year to Savor East Sac, which is coordinated by the East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce. It is a great opportunity to try out new East Sac businesses and/or score a good deal at one that I currently patronize. This year I am going to have a chance to do both!
Participating businesses and their offerings for Savor East Sac 2018 are:
- Allora – 5215 Folsom Blvd. – $18 Three Course Lunch Special: Choice of soup/salad and entrée and a scoop of homemade gelato
- Hawks Provisions & Hawks Public House – 1525 Alhambra Blvd. – Buy a pastry and receive a FREE small coffee at Provisions or a Maine lobster roll, chips and a glass of sparkling rose for $30 (lunch and dinner) at Hawks Public House
- 33rd Street Bistro – 3301 Folsom Blvd. – 3 Course Meal $29.95: Tomato & Watermelon Salad, 5 Cheese Tortellini in tomato cream sauce and fresh Peach Hand Pies
- Sacramento Natural Foods Co-Op – 2820 R Street – Two Artisan Cheeses with a Bottle of Wine for $25
- Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters – 4749 Folsom Blvd. – Bring your Mate for a 2 for 1 Nitro Coffee (dine in only)
- One Speed – 4818 Folsom Blvd. – $34 Special: Margherita Pizza, Garden Salad and Half-Carafe Wine (dine in only)
- Miller Meats – 4801 Folsom Blvd. – Sausage: Buy one pound, get 2nd pound HALF off
- Evan’s Kitchen – 855 57th Street – 3 Course Prime Rib Dinner $19.99 – Soup or Salad, 8 oz. Prime Rib, sautéed veggies, potato & dessert
- Tiferet Coffee House – 3020 H Street & 3939 J Street – FREE small Coffee with the purchase of any regular priced pastry
- Limelight Bar & Café – 1014 Alhambra Blvd. – Purchase one of our Award-Winning Burgers and get one Draft Beer for FREE
- Porchlight Brewing Company – 866 57th Street – $1 off All Beers (not valid with any other offer)
- Tulum Mexican – 1914 Alhambra Blvd. – Visit us for our Grand Opening Specials
- Vibe Health Bar – 4601 H Street & 3515 Broadway in Oak Park – 15% of all juice retreat and juice & food cleanses through August
- Roxie Deli & BBQ – Half Off any Sandwich with purchase of any Sandwich of equal or greater value
I plan to head over to V. Miller Meats today to pick up two pounds of assorted sausages. They have so many unique and tasty flavors! It is great to have some links in the freezer so that you can cook them up on the grill, cut them up and serve with toothpicks as appetizers for your guests along with some cheese for Happy Hour or before you grill the main course.
I am also really looking forward to my first time dining at Allora. I have reservations for four for lunch on the outdoor patio later this week to take advantage of the Savor East Sac lunch deal they are offering. You can be sure that I will be reporting back!
I am also eyeing the Hawks Public House offer – the Maine lobster roll with sparkling rose sounds most appealing.
Between now and August 14th who knows what other offers I may decide take advantage of. If you participate in Savor East Sac 2018 – please be sure to share.
See related blog posts:
Comments on Savor East Sac 2018?
Did you or do you plan to check out one or more of the participating businesses this year? Have you in the past? What has been your experience?
Subscribe to SacramentoRevealed.com to receive the weekly newsletter direct to your inbox! Comments are welcome.