(Last Updated 6/29/2023) Description of Savor East Sacramento, an annual event organized by the East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce. NEW: See “Updates” for info on the 2023 Savor East Sac.
It’s that time of year again, time to enjoy some of the great restaurants in East Sacramento during the 2020 Savor East Sacramento. The event features members of the East Sac Chamber.
SacramentoRevealed.com – All Things Sacramento (from a personal perspective)
This year the event is taking place Friday, September 18 through Sunday, September 27. Participating restaurants feature a variety of cuisines. Many of the restaurants are offering outdoor dining, and all are offering take-out. Check out the Savor East Sacramento website for details.
See related blog post: Annual Events in Sacramento
2020 Savor East Sacramento:
Taprooms and bars:
- Clubhouse 56
- Lefty’s Taproom
- Limelight Bar & Café
- The Other Side by Track 7
- Porchlight Brewing Company
- SacYard Community Tap House
- Tower Brewing
- Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters
- Temple Coffee Roasters
- Tiferet Coffee House
- Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine
- Origami Asian Grill
- Star Ginger
- Mamma Susanna’s Ristorante Italiano
- Obo’ Italian Table & Bar
- One Speed
- Steve’s Pizza
- Pickles Sandwich Shop
- Roxie Deli & BBQ
See related blog post: Roxie Deli & BBQ;
- Canon East Sac
- Casa Tulum
- Celestin’s Restaurant
- Evan’s Kitchen
- Hawks Provisions & Public House
- The Mimosa House
- Nopalitos Southwestern Café
- Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Selland’s Market-Café
- Vibe Health Bar
See related blog posts: Canon East Sacramento; Casa Tulum; Celestine’s Gumbo & Grill; Evan’s Kitchen; Hawks at Home; Hawks Public House; Sacramento Natural Food Co-Op; Selland’s Market-Café; East Sacramento Selland’s Market-Café;
Savor Specials include:
- $2 oysters if you mention East Sacramento (Canon)
- Groups of four with reservation – free appetizer (Casa Tulum)
- Almond Butter Toast with “The Works” and a Flat White Expresso Drink for $8 (Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters)
- Spaghetti Wednesday $10 a plate or 2 for $25 with a bottle of wine (Clubhouse 56)
- Order for the 1st time through Door Dash – we pay for your delivery (Evan’s Kitchen)
- 3 course Prix Fixe menu for $35 (Hawk’s Public House)
- Free Arnold Palmer (house made iced tea and lemon sorbet) with a $10 purchase (Hawk’s Provisions)
- Mention Savor East Sac and receive 4 tri-tip sliders for the price of 3 (Limelight Bar & Café)
- Large 14” Pizza and Caesar Salad $25.00. Add a bottle of house red wine for an additional $10 every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday for the month of September (Mamma Susanna’s)
- $29 Dinner for Two includes a Bottle of Wine Special (OBO’ Italian table & Bar)
- Family Style Meal for $30. Choice of chicken, lamb or cauliflower, 2 full sides, choice of tortillas & 22 oz. bottle of beer (The Other Side by Track 7)
- $1 off full size beer with mention of Savor East Sac (Porchlight Brewing Company)
- Half Off any sandwich with purchase of equal or greater value (Roxie Deli & BBQ)
- 50% Off 1st Beer/Wine when opening a tab. Must mention the Savor East Sac special. (SacYard Community Tap House)
- Get One Local Wine (Lucid, Skin Contact White) and Two Cheeses (Manchego El Trigal Reserva and Point Reyes Bay Blue) for $25
- $29 Dinner for Two Includes a Bottle of Wine Special (Selland’s Market-Café)
- Free small coffee with the purchase of a regular priced pastry (Tiferet Coffee House)
- $6 Smoothies (Vibe Health Bar)
To Sum Up
In conclusion, as not all of the participating restaurants have their “Savor Specials” listed on the Savor East Sacramento website (as of September 20), you may want to call and inquire as to what Savor Special is being offered.
(6/29/2023) Savor East Sac will take place this year August 18th – August 29th. Keep an eye on the Savor East Sac website for the list of 2023 participating businesses.
(6/2/2022) Broken link deleted.
(9/24/2020) I took advantage of the Limelight Extra Slider Promo yesterday, and was very glad I did. The Tri-Tip was melt-in-your-mouth tender.
I called in my take-out order and when I arrived about 10 minutes later it was ready. Limelight has set up a very nice outdoor space for outside dining. A portion of the parking lot is set up with tables appropriately spaced for these (COVID-19) times. Indoor/outdoor carpet underfoot and shade sails overhead endeavor to make the space comfortable. Additional pro-active measures include disposable paper menus and readily available hand sanitizer.
(9/23/2020) Links to related blog posts added.
Comments on Savor East Sacramento?
Finally, what offer or offers do you plan to take advantage of this year? Feel free to come back and share your experience.
Come across a broken link? Don’t you hate that? Please let me know in the comment section below so that I can repair or delete it as needed. Thanks!!
Subscribe to SacramentoRevealed.com to receive the new and updated blog posts newsletter direct to your inbox! Comments are welcome.